Give feedback via the email-form below.
30 second summary
- Revenue growth was on average 7% per year in Umicore’s high growth potential activities
- Umicore generated an average return on capital employed over the Vision 2015 period of 15%
- € 1.2 billion was invested in growth projects and more than € 700 million in research and development
- CO2 equivalent emissions were reduced by 26% compared to the baseline year of 2006 and compared to a targeted reduction of 20%
- The impact of metal emissions to water and air were down 26% and 37% respectively compared to the targeted reduction of 20%
- Umicore developed expertise and tools to measure the sustainability of products and services in all its business units
- 99% of industrial sites have deployed a plan regarding accountability to the local community
- 83% of selected suppliers have acknowledged adherence to Umicore’s Sustainable Procurement Charter
- In occupational health, Umicore reduced metal excess readings by more than 50%.
- By 2015 96% of employees received an annual development appraisal and nearly 70% of people worked in a site that received recognition as a preferred employer
- Umicore did not achieve its aim of becoming an accident-free company with 47 accidents recorded in 2015, compared to 60 in 2011.